In addition to the Warehouse Insights (reports and KPIs) included in the Base System, Mantis also offers the WI module, which is a powerful BI tool providing data insights by utilizing self-service visualizations. It relies on the QLIK SENSE business intelligence platform and consists of the following parts:
A. LVS Data Repository: Its creation is based on Logistics Vision Suite database’s raw data. The main goal for creating the LVS Data Repository is to provide the power user(s) of LVS WI with the ability to create their own applications, KPIs and visualizations using the pre-processed and aggregated data of LVS database, which resides in the intermediate layer, without the need of the IT personnel. This intermediate data layer has been designed and developed by Mantis to provide a more business-oriented view of the information which is in-rest in the underline LVS raw data. Thus, making information easily accessible and more comprehensible for consuming. The LVS data repository contains both historical and real time analytics.
B. LVS Data Analytics: LVS WI visualizations ecosystem consists of five applications, each one dedicated to different warehouse operations data analytics to provide compelling insights in a fast and reliable manner. Each application’s visualizations and analytics are based on LVS Data Repository data consumption. A library of more than 200 Dimensions, 1800 Measures, 350 Visualizations and KPIs are "ready to use". The applications are the following:
- Inventory Analytics: Data analytics and visualizations regarding item inventory balance history and daily quantitative analysis of item transactions. Also, item inventory current stock balances and warehouse space utilization.
- Outbound Analytics: Data analytics and visualizations regarding order fulfilment process history as well as shipment routing and delivery history.
- Receipts: Data analytics and visualizations regarding expected receipts -ASNs- receiving process history as well as dock to stock movements inside the warehouse.
- Returns: Data analytics and visualizations regarding returns receiving process history as well as dock to stock movements inside the warehouse.
- Resource Metrics: Data analytics and visualizations regarding human resources performance and equipment utilization as well as daily warehouse operations history.
It also enables the user to self-produce / achieve the following:
User Defined Applications: Easy creation of new applications. Easy creation of new sheets and visualizations.
Interactive analysis: Ask any question and quickly explore across all your data for insight, using global search and interactive selections.
Create and explore on any device: Explore, create, and collaborate on any device from everywhere. On desktop, tablet, or mobile devices.