The successful realization of a logistics information system project requires quality consulting services. The consultants from Mantis and its authorized partner network are chosen based on their long and sound experience in a multitude of projects in order to provide the following services:
- Record the existing situation and working practices. Perform a requirement analysis to understand processes and identify the areas where the existing logistics processes could be improved.
- Design the solution entailing modules of LVS, suggest and agree the full solution scope.
- A series of pre-defined business best practices models employed by multinationals and other top enterprises are available as templates.
- Prepare the project detailed blueprint and the timeline.
Parameterization, Training and Go-Live Support Services:
- Parameterization and if needed customization of LVS to the specific needs of the customer (according to the agreed blueprint).
- Installation of the software (local, central, hosting).
- Support customer in the initialization and population of system's data including the interface with 3rd party IT systems (ERP, MRP, etc).
- Standard courses and hands-on training of system's users and administrator(s).
- Comprehensive support during system testing and in going live.
On Going Maintenance and Technical Support Services:
- Software maintenance and new releases.
- Technical support (hotline, e-mail, remote and on-site).