March 16, 2020
Modex 2020 aimed to attract over 30,000 professionals from every corner of the manufacturing and supply chain world, including high-level executives from multinational consumer goods companies, top 100 retailers, and the Fortune 1000.
With more than 325,000 sq.f. at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, USA, and almost 4 days of exhibit days, the tradeshow aimed to bring together the best solutions, the latest equipment and technology and the smarter thinking.
Mantis, an international WMS / logistics software and solutions vendor was once again an exhibitor at Modex 2020.
Apart from its presence with a booth and live demos, Mantis delivered two very successful seminars:
How to maximize your space efficiency and productivity with Slotting Optimization
With key take always:
- Optimize your Distribution Center within less than 3 weeks.
- Increase cubic utilization of the facility by 25% or more.
- Decrease overall travel distance in the facility by 15%.
- Decrease handling by 15%.
- With the layout tool, it is very easy to design and draw your current or future facility giving the ability to apply existing or new models creating different scenarios and compare them for better decision making.
Warehouse Optimization: Vision+Voice+RFID Solutions
With key take always:
- Have up to 40% faster picking versus RF terminals and be hands free.
- Reduce errors up to 10% versus pick to Voice solutions.
- Have a picking solution that is up to 50% cheaper than Pick to Light solutions.
Mantis is a leading international WMS & logistics software and solutions vendor with European origins.
Mantis’ Logistics Vision Suite is the only highly scalable / high performance "self-serve" WMS / logistics platform in the world.
LVS represents a great leap in WMS technology featuring outstanding adaptability that allows customers to respond fast to their continuously evolving needs while at the same time enjoying an unbeatably low multi-year TCO.
Mantis is actively focusing on warehouse optimization.
Mantis' platform allows the easy re-engineering of warehouse processes and the optimization of warehouse operations in real-time through task interleaving, task optimization and advanced slotting.