Assistant Accountant @ Mantis Financial Department (Athens / Greece)
- Location: Athens, Greece
(ref. code FIN-2020-ACA)
Position: 1 full time
- Assistant Accountant at Financial Department.
- Monitors, enters and posts daily transactions and journal entries of the company.
- Communicates with vendors and customers in order to reconcile balances.
- Issues invoices.
- Cooperate with all other members of the accounting department for the preparation of various Financial and Accounting Reports.
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the office.
- Organizing and maintaining files, records and information in a useful and easily retrievable manner.
- External work of accounting department (Banks, Tax Office, EFKA, GEMI, etc.).
Required Skills & Experience:
- University Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance.
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in accounting / financial controlling or in an administrative role.
- Very good command of the English language (verbal and written).
- Very good knowledge of MS Office.
Nice to have as additional assets:
- Work experience in ERP systems.
- Great at multitasking and prioritizing daily workload.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team mentality.
- Adaptability, a positive and "can do" attitude.
- Trustworthy with attention to confidentiality.