Senior Business Development Managers @ Mantis North America
- Location: USA (anywhere)
(ref. code USA-2020-SBDM)
Position: 1 full time
- Location: Canada (anywhere)
(ref. code CAD-2020-SBDM)
Position: 1 full time
Mantis is accelerating its business expansion in the North American market, and in this context, is recruiting Senior Business Development Managers for full time work.
All positions require extensive experience in selling supply chain software applications and developing partner networks.
You will work closely with Mantis' North American business development management and play an important role in further expanding the company’s business in the Americas.
- Drives new business and expanded business with existing customers in USA, Canada & LATAM.
- Identifies, develops and potentially closes opportunities for Mantis' software products, services and integrated solutions.
- Grows the market software and services revenues profitably and position Mantis as a leading vendor for WMS and logistics solutions.
- Establishes, documents and maintains solid communication and follow-up procedures for all assigned accounts.
- Manages to detail regarding the customer account contact management information through the entire sales lifecycle process.
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
- Develops customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans.
- Collects annual maintenance fees for Mantis' software products, services and integrated solutions for all assigned accounts.
- Sells against annual revenue targets for software licenses, services and maintenance / support fees.
- Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost / benefit analysis.
- Educates assigned accounts on Mantis’ solutions.
- Ensures Mantis’ clients have complied with the terms and conditions of the contracts that are in place between the two organizations.
- Establishes collaborative relationships with internal constituents to execute and manage contracts, resolve customer issues and coordinate successful sales activities.
- Performs effective communication of account activity and requirements with all support staff to ensure client satisfaction is maintained at the highest level.
- Collaborates with Mantis’ consulting and support services teams to ensure implementation success.
Required Skills & Experience:
- College diploma or higher.
- Minimum 10 years applicable experience selling high value, long lead time enterprise software, solutions and implementation consulting services, with at least 3 years of them being in sales of supply chain software & solutions.
- Working experience with Microsoft-based office automation products (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
Nice to have as additional assets:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or Supply Chain / Logistics, Engineering or related degree.
- Experience in selling Warehouse Management Systems (WMS).
- Working experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.