Senior Business Development Managers @ Mantis EMEA
- Location: European Union (any country)
(ref. code EU-2020-SBDM)
Positions: 2 full time
- Location: Athens / Greece, Nicosia / Cyprus or Dubai / UAE
(ref. code MEA-2020-SBDM)
Position: 1 full time
All positions require extensive experience in selling enterprise software applications and developing partner networks.
You will work closely with Mantis' top international business development management and play an important role in further expanding the company’s business in more geographies and vertical industries.
- Drives new business and expanded business with existing customers in Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA).
- Identifies, develops and potentially closes opportunities for Mantis' software products, services and integrated solutions.
- Grows the market software and services revenues profitably and position Mantis as a leading vendor for WMS and logistics solutions.
- Establishes, documents and maintains solid communication and follow-up procedures for all assigned accounts.
- Manages to detail regarding the customer account contact management information through the entire sales lifecycle process.
- Maintains high levels of customer satisfaction and loyalty with customers.
- Develops customer account strategies and tactical penetration plans.
- Collects annual maintenance fees for Mantis' software products, services and integrated solutions for all assigned accounts.
- Sells against annual revenue targets for software licenses, services and maintenance/support fees.
- Develops compelling value propositions based on ROI cost / benefit analysis.
- Educates assigned accounts on Mantis’ solutions.
- Ensures Mantis’ clients have complied with the terms and conditions of the contracts that are in place between the two organizations.
- Establishes collaborative relationships with internal constituents to execute and manage contracts, resolve customer issues and coordinate successful sales activities.
- Performs effective communication of account activity and requirements with all support staff to ensure client satisfaction is maintained at the highest level.
- Collaborates with Mantis’ consulting and support services teams to ensure implementation success.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business, Marketing or Supply Chain / Logistics, Engineering or related degree.
- Minimum 5 years applicable experience in international sales of high value, long lead time enterprise solutions (software, integration, etc.).
- Working experience with Microsoft-based office automation products (Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Excellent command of the English language.
Nice to have as additional assets:
- Experience in selling Warehouse Management Systems (WMS) or Supply Chain Software & Solutions.
- Working experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.